SCOUT Marketing is hiring an Account Supervisor to join our team in Chicago, IL.
We are a full-service ad agency with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, New York City, and San Diego. SCOUT's mantra is "Be Brave." We work across various brand categories to deliver brave thinking that builds value for our clients' brands. We also encourage employees to bring bravery to work, and their lives. A culture of open-minded support is at our heart. It’s how we hire, it’s how we promote, and it’s what we teach.
SCOUT works with clients and products that come in many different forms and that help a wide variety of people. Our clients are passionate about their businesses, and so are we. We are looking for an Account Supervisor to become a member of our family and help shepherd brands to greatness.
At SCOUT, as an Account Supervisor, you will play an integral role in:
- Building a reciprocal relationship across functions at the agency, and liaise between Scout Chicago, Atlanta, and San Diego
- Working with the Account Director to cultivate financial excellence on the assigned brand(s)
- Developing and communicating a real passion for our client’s brands
- Anticipating how our clients make their decisions and how Scout can provide top-level services to improve their business
- You will be charged with the day-to-day strategic development of accounts
- You'll lead and educate clients on the necessary timing required for the agency to perform the highest quality work in the most efficient way possible
- Ensuring the precise and timely delivery of all projects
Your job requirements include:
- Working independently and proactively
- You will lead by example and mentor supporting team members regarding execution, client relationships, brand strategy, and marketing strategy
- Developing the marketing plan for assigned brands, including assisting in determining the key marketing insight (or insights) on which marketing an act and make an impact, defining the resultant brand objectives and strategies, and recommending tactics to support those strategies
- Planning, coordinating and executing a full tactical plan for fully integrated accounts through an understanding of both tactical and digital promotion
- Driving organic growth within assigned accounts by proactively exceeding client needs and expectations and driving value every single day
- Maintaining a professional polish and character in order to tackle a senior position with the client without the assistance of the Account Director, including proficient presentation skills and having the ability to command a room
- You can earn the respect of, and develop a positive working relationship with clients of all levels and abilities
- You will have 5+ years of experience in a healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising agency
- You have strong digital knowledge and experience in social media, web development, along with exceptional project and financial management and organizational skills
- Your writing and presentation skills are both excellent
- You are able to work well with a variety of creative talent, skill sets, and individual characteristics
- Able to build client presentations in PowerPoint and craft Excel financial tracking documents